CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.24.2010

Baby Girl has ARRIVED...






We were so happy and proud to welcome Gabriella Nicole Geragosian into our lives on June 18th, 2010. She weighed 6 pounds 12.5 ounces and was 19 inches long.

We had a beautiful labor & delivery that started June 17th @ 11:35 pm when my water broke. It ended @ 7:25 am on June 18th when our princess showed her precious little face!!!

I am so thankful and blessed that I was surrounded by such a wonderful group of family and friends. Paul was AMAZING not only during labor and delivery, but throughout the entire pregnancy! I really am one lucky lady :)

I am also so happy my mom and dad made it up from Pennsylvania. They rushed up as soon as they got the call...of course mom didn't believe it @ first. It didn't take long for her to realize this WAS the real deal! Mom was awesome at just being there, it was so important to me that her and my Dad were there. Not to mention all of the fantastic pictures that mom got w/ such a great eye and keeping my private parts "PRIVATE"! Love you so much Mom & Dad ;)

I am also so grateful to have had Lindsey there who helped keep my mind occupied w/ gossip magazines, walks, and great conversation! I think she may have been just as excited as Paul and I were to meet Gabriella!

Lindsey's mom Michelle was our PERSONAL nurse and gave us our Private Lamaze classes. She worked so hard and long as our nurse through our entire labor and delivery! She was a "superwoman" to say the least...once we called mom to let her know my water broke the next person I called was Michelle. She had just gotten home from a 13 hour shift at the hospital and then we called her and she said "Come pick me up". We picked her up and she drove w/ us back to the hospital, she had just left, all while observing my progression in labor,explaining what was happening, and keeping me/us calm. Once arriving to the hospital we recieved VIP treatment from Michelle. The Labor & Delivery unit was super busy so there wasn't even a room for us to check into. Michelle ended up taking us into a "section prep room" and she worked her nursing magic from there...checking us in, monitoring baby, and mama etc.! Once we got into a delivery room she was with us until the end! We even got the doctor we wanted to deliver our baby girl, Dr. Sue Archer. We must have had the labor & delivery God's shining down on us that sweet day. You were and are the BEST Michelle ;)

I felt as though I had the greatest experience for my first pregnancy...I wouldn't have changed a thing...except the going #2 part! (of course, I am speaking for myself...Paul may have liked to skip the mood swings in the beginning) In the end it all was the most life changing and amazing thing Paul & I have ever gone through. Now we have Gabriella who is perfect, happy, healthy and we are so excited to raise up a wonderful little girl!!!

We will be posting @ least once a month to keep family & friends in the loop of all the new and fun things our little Gabriella is up to! :)

~Lots of Love,
Paul, Nikki, & Gabriella ;)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment